Oct 11, 2016
Pharmaceutical Finance Manager – Kigali, Rwanda
Our Client, a leading pharmaceutical wholesaler based in Kigali, Rwanda seek to recruit a dynamic Finance Manager.
He / she MUST have Pharmaceutical background in a Multinational Company.
He / she MUST be willing to relocate to Rwanda.
- Review accounting systems and procedures and make recommendations based on standard industry practice.
- Recommending and implementing internal controls related to financial processing.
- Monitor the budget on a daily basis.
- Lead and motivate the finance and administration team.
- Prepare the latest estimate and following year’s corporate and F & A annual budgets.
- Present detailed business plan on how the budget will be achieved.
- Manage corporate finance and maintain corporation tax compliance.
- Ensure financial, risk management and administrative records are maintained.
- Monitor various portfolios to mitigate credit risk while maximizing revenue.
- Must have a CPA (K) / ACCA.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- Must have pharmaceutical background in a multinational company.
- Must have at least 5 years of financial management responsibility in a for-profit environment.
- Must have experience in project management, procurement and overseeing contractors.
- Must have an understanding of private equity fund investor issues.
Monthly net salary: Ksh. 170,000 /= (Approx. 1,700 USD)
Deadline: 30th November 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.