Oct 13, 2016
Pharmaceutical Technologist Job in Mombasa
Our company is committed to appointing and retaining the most qualified and competent staff that have proven future potential to effectively and efficiently perform duties and responsibilities that they shall be appointed to in accordance with the objectives of the organization.
- Maintain pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; preparing invoices; removing outdated drugs & preparing ageing reports as often as possible
- Maintain a safe and clean environment by complying with company standard operating procedures & government regulation Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Organize medications for dispensing by reading medication orders and prescriptions; preparing labels; calculating quantities; assembling intravenous solutions and other pharmaceutical therapies.
- Maintain records and prepare weekly reports
- Generates revenues by calculating, recording, and issuing charges as well as issuing sale receipts
- Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to patients and other clientele. Prepares reports by collecting and summarizing information and sending them on time as required in the standard operating procedures
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Conducting marketing activities together with the branch team and ensuring individual and branch sales targets are met/or exceeded.
- Take responsibility of his/her clinic by ensuring that all operations of the clinic are running smoothly Adhere to the Dangerous Drug Act regulation
- Ensure standard operating procedures are followed to the letter and timely feedback given
- He/She must always be clean, smart and well groomed He/She must be ready and willing to provide exemplary customer service in accordance to company brand and policies.
- Apart from managing the lab, the laboratory technologist will performe other duties assigned to him/her by the clinic manager as long as they fall within his/her scope.
Skills: Clinical Skills, Medical Teamwork, Multi-tasking, Listening, Verbal Communication, Health, Promotion and Maintenance
Qualifications and Experience
- Have a diploma in pharmaceutical technology Have a certificate in pharmacy
- Be enrolled by Pharmacy & Poisons Board
- 2 - 3 years of experience in a similar position
If you are up to the challenge, meet the above minimum qualifications and experience send your Application letter along with your Current CV as One Word Document, and a daytime telephone contact to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Subject of your mail should be Pharmaceutical Technologist
Deadline: 21st October 2016.