Oct 4, 2016
Our client, a leading Logistics Provider in East Africa is seeking to recruit a Project Cost Analyst to be based in Nairobi.
The preferred candidates MUST have prior work experience in pricing logistics, clearing and forwarding projects.
- Support business development team with accurate and commercially viable project costing.
- Help business development managers determine the requirements of their clients.
- Advice on the design and related cost implications of clearing and transport projects.
- Understanding any changes in the cost to company of component parts of the services provided.
- Tender/proposal development.
- Design rate sheets accordingly.
- Understanding the cost base of the clearing and forwarding process.
- Understanding the prevailing market rates and be able to benchmark company rates against the market.
- Must have a Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, I.T or related field.
- Must have experience in developing and working pricing models.
- Must have knowledge of port operations and customs clearance processes in COMESA region.
- Must have experience of costing international shipping into/out of COMESA region.
- Must have experience of costing export projects from COMESA region.
- Computer literate.
- Must have an analytical mindset and able to cope with pressure and deadlines.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Must be willing to travel to Mombasa for trainings and business.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh 100,000 – 200,000/= (Approx. 1,000 – 2,000 USD) depending on skills & experience
Deadline: 17th November 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.