Oct 27, 2016
Property Sales Executives
(25k + Commissions)
- Coming up with good marketing initiatives that will increase sales drive and promotions.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person & via telephone calls and emails.
- Taking clients to view the property from time to time.
- Arranging meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
- Acting as a contact between our company and its existing and potential markets.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market intelligence and advising the company accordingly.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Challenging any objections/obstacles with a view to getting the customer to buy our property.
- Sending sale agreements to respective clients and ensuring proper accurate filing of client documents.
- Giving weekly reports on sales made to exceed set targets during each review.
- Provide strategic leadership that will guide the board in making informed decisions.
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Must have at least 1 year’ experience in Marketing and 1 year in property/real estate selling.
- Proven track record of projects done previously in property and real estate selling.
- Good interpersonal skills to deal with buyers from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Good negotiators and mediators to help buyers get the best of services from our organization.
- An aggressive team player.
- Must have good knowledge of the property/real estate market to provide clients with the information.
- Age below 30 years
Applications cv only should be sent to email@example.com