Oct 13, 2016
Our client, a renewable energy company focusing on solar power, is looking for a positive and enthusiastic Sales & Marketing Manager for its offices in Nairobi.
He/She will be responsible for finding new sales leads and training and motivating the entire sales force to achieve the set targets.
The companies vision is to improve the quality of life for all the population spread in the vast territory of Africa, through a long-lasting relationship with the customers.
- Find new sales leads
- Work with Marketing to ensure consistent lead generation
- Manage day-to-day performance of all sales team members and deliver reviews
- Work with the sales director to generate ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives
- Lead and schedule weekly and/or monthly team meetings with sales team and customers
- Manage the entire marketing lifecycle: defining the strategy, conceiving means and collaterals, design and working with cross-functional teams, particularly sales, through implementation
- Partner with product, sales and training teams to deliver marketing collaterals, campaigns and events as per road map and objectives and implement go-to-market strategy
- Build and lead a high-performing internal team to undertake research, business analysis and human-centred design
- Design and implement promotion schemes for market acquisition
- Design and manage focused field-based research, trials and pilot projects following Lean Startup methodology to validate key product hypotheses
- Recruit and manage interns, fellows and seconded professionals supporting the product line and sales function
- Drive execution of new product and pricing launches across the organization
Qualifications / Skills:
- Bachelors Degree or above in relevant field
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
- Experience managing a big sales team
- Having worked for a start up company is a plus
- Strong intrapersonal skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and reach targets.
- Hardworking, persistent, flexible, and dependable
- English and Swahili fluency. Swahili dialect in addition is a plus
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 100,000 /= (Approx. 1,000 USD) plus very competitive commission
Deadline: 31st October 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.