Oct 26, 2016
Our client Total Solutions Limited is an integrated ICT solutions provider whose focus is to assist clients’ growth by offering them access to modern solutions in terms of fiscal devices, hardware & network solutions, software development and enterprise wide solutions.
It's in this spirit they have retained a top position in Top 100 mid-size companies listing in Kenya for the last four years consecutively.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Supply Chain Accountant
The position is responsible for the general operations of the store including stock management, receiving goods from suppliers and distributing according to sales orders in East Africa.
- Sourcing the right items at the right price and monitoring stock reorder levels
- Ensuring documentation of returns to suppliers
- Generate codes and descriptions for new items
- Receiving items in stock on time and stock taking in main/branch areas
- Following up with suppliers for warranty replacement on time
- Supplier Management: Follow up with suppliers for warranty replacement on time and return of expired or nearly expired items
- Overseeing stock take, stock allocation and rotation to existing and new braches
- Formulating and generating stock reports e.g. Cost Master file and updating on ERP system and sales analysis report
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in procurement, finance or accounting
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability to work in a high volume, highly pressurized and intense working environment
- Knowledge of procurement and bookkeeping procedures
- Experience in product input/stock management and generating reports
- Attention to detail - achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task
- Customer focus - recognize both internal and external customer's needs and balances available resources and skills to strive to exceed them.
- Problem solving skills and communication skills
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by 9th November 2016 stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.