Oct 18, 2016
A leading taxi company is looking for a sales manager willing to forefront the sales department at a retainer of Ksh 30,000 plus commission.
The candidate will be responsible for the following
Strategic Planning and Development
Strategic Planning and Development
- To work with Managing director to actively propose and help implement new and innovative strategies and solutions in order to meet and exceed overall revenue and profit targets
- Capturing product requirements with detailed functional specifications
- Define the product management process with a focus on rapid iteration, testing, and re-tooling.
- Develop products that specifically addresses our customer’s core needs
- Review new products and keep the company at the forefront of developments in marketing.
- Forecast sales targets using previous sales information and data from prevailing market research and ensure they are met by the team.
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the Company`s ambitious growth working to stringent targets, the job holder will be required to adopt a professional and knowledgeable approach to each new business call.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Draw and analyze insight from market intelligence tools and 3rd party analytics to maximize and delivering in house and customer campaigns.
- Understand the business goals/objective/brief of any given project and identify apt online channels of digital marketing to achieve these goals and objectives.
- Competitor analysis, industry and market research to implement the right strategy and practices
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance
- Work with our customers to better understand their problems and issues with the brand and create products to match their goals.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client Debriefs
Qualifications and requirements
- Proven working experience in marketing.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- 5+ years of product management experience,
- Experience working for startups and a track record of growing a business will be an advantage
- Degree in Social science, Business course added advantage
- Passion and desire to think big and build a global news business
- Data-driven approach of measuring product success
- Demonstrated track record managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle, including product strategy, requirements definition, and product marketing
- “Can do” attitude, team player, fun, energetic personality, works well under pressure.
- To manage digital projects independently ensuring good profitability and quality.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with delivery and implementation services.
- Has overall profit and loss responsibility for the sub products
Qualified and willing candidates can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or by 20th October 2016
Kindly note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.