Oct 7, 2016
Technical Sales Agronomist
Industry: Our client, in the agricultural sector in mechanical and chemical products is seeking to recruit a Technical Sales Agronomist
Duties and Responsibilities
- Travel on daily basis to different areas (point of sales) to meet old customers and create new ones and promote company’s products;
- Conducts regular field visits in order to keep up-to-date with the latest market developments and conduct regular field demonstrations
- Follow up with farmers on the progress of our products and mainly the newly launched ones
- Conducts regular market visits to existing customers or potential ones in order to expand the customer data base.
- Conducts training/awareness sessions to customers on the products and product usage.
- Prepares regular quantitative reports regarding the performance of product lines.
- Follows up on the sales achievements that are required to comply with the market demands and needs.
- Monitors and evaluates the performance of products and suggest proper corrective action in coordination with the Finance Departments.
- Follows-up on product advertising and promotional activities.
- Follows up on stock level matters such as expiry dates, reordering etc.
- Suggests the introduction of new products that would enhance the sales of the company.
Qualification and Experience
- Degree/ Diploma in Agricultural Engineer - Crop Protection and Production
- At least 5 years’ experience in the same capacity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 28th October, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel Ltd does not charge candidates for job placement.