Oct 4, 2016
Position: Marketing Officer
Duty Station: Nairobi
Overall Purpose: Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the Marketing team by developing the team through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge development.
- Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximize brand promotion.
- Creating marketing plan, developing and delivering campaigns as agreed within timelines and working with the company's external Advertising agency to see them executed. Thereafter evaluate the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to existing customers. As well as developing and implementing an internal marketing program.
- Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
- Increase revenue generation and reduce costs by facilitation of growth in sales, and marketing strategies at an organization.
- Develop programs with quantifiable objectives to measure results. Leverage data and analytics to drive insights as well as implementation and management of marketing budget in respect to production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers etc. and arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Oversee the development of new products, organizing photo shoots and Liaise with designers and printers and direct the efforts of the marketing team.
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations;
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions.
- Execute other reasonable duties/tasks from time to time as assigned by the supervisor.
- Degree in marketing related field
- 4 years minimum experience required
- Served in marketing department in FMCG companies.
- Experience in Advertising Agency and Media Buying is added advantage.
- High integrity and ethical standards.
- An understanding of retail and background to lead projects from a business need perspective.
- Analytical skills, advanced level of proficiency in database (Access) word processing (Word) and presentation (PowerPoint) software applications.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills for a demanding and customer focused working environment.
- Team player with excellent influencing skills
- Problem solving and decision-making skills.
- High level of Initiative and self-drive.Be efficient & effective with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail and quality.
- Possess the willingness to learn, improve and adapt.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, meet the above minimum qualifications and experience send a One Word Document of your Application letter and Cv ONLY and a daytime telephone contact to; Recruitmentfirstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 7th, 2016 at 5:00pm.
NB: Use the position title as the subject of the email.