Oct 2, 2016
WWF-Kenya, is seeking to recruit a:
Digital Marketing Officer
(To be based in Nairobi)
The role holder will oversee the maintenance, organisation and functionalities of the WWF- Kenya website and company intranet; as well as own the WWF Digital Communications strategy and be responsible for its formulation and execution.
They will also ensure the continuous management of the WWF-Kenya online communication platforms (social media mechanisms being key) to approved WWF-Kenya standards.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Advise the company on strategic online approaches to improve on the company’s brand and image.
- Perform total quality management of the sites including aesthetics consistency, evaluation of links and usability.
- Responsible for planning, executing and evaluating e-marketing communications to support WWF communication and fundraising objectives.
- Coordinate Web advertising campaigns.
- Oversee search engine optimization and assist with content development.
- Plan and implement segmented tracking through e-marketing campaigns and digital communication campaigns;
- Advise on web application tools for the effective running of WWF Intranet and the corporate website;
- Ensure regular and timely updates on all assigned platforms; to ensure information is relevant and up to date;
- Support key departments in addition to develop and infuse their digital strategies.
- Supervise technical support and maintenance of the Intranet/corporate sites.
- Evaluate visitor trends and traffic sources to the corporate website;
- Track, compile and analyze website usage.
- Develop website performance metrics and ensure effective maintenance of sites within their mandate.
- Work in close partnership with the Communications team to develop and disseminate communications materials such as blogs, newsletters, annual reports and bulletin.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communication related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience is social media administration with a track record of success
- Networking and Relationship Building capability
- Media Relations and crisis management
- Strategic communications planning
- Strategic thinking skills.
- Proven experience in using social media platforms and developing digital communications strategies.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concept, strategies and best practice
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills,
- Excellent Customer focus, marketing and communication skills
- Brand management skills
- Ability to write with strict attention to detail, grammar, expression and thoughtfulness
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should email a cover letter and CV with “Digital Marketing Officer- Nairobi” on the subject line to the POD Manager, WWF-Kenya - email@example.com not later than 14 th October 2016.
Kindly note that only shortlisted persons will be contacted.
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.