Nov 7, 2016
Real Time HR Solutions is an innovative consulting firm that offers tested, practical and solutions oriented human resource approaches and strategies that are tailor made and aligned to meet organization’s specific needs.
We seek to enhance institutional productivity by employing innovative and cost-saving staff engagement strategies.
Position: Head of Operations
Location: Based in Juba
Duties and Responsibilities
The employee’s duties and responsibilities are not limited to:
- Oversee the provision of services and ensure the company is running efficiently and effectively meeting the expectations and needs of clients.
- Monitor and analyze the current system of provision of services to check effectiveness and work out strategies for improvement.
- Manage day-to-day activities, analyze statistics, write reports, plan and control change.
- Manage quality assurance programs, research new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency.
- Assist the Head of Finance to set and review budgets.
- Oversee inventory, distribution of goods and facility layout.
- Present findings to the managing director as well as training and supervising new employees, track and measure staff performance.
Roles and responsibilities
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission, better management reporting and information management
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Participate in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence
- Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls
- Manage budget in coordination with the Managing Director and Head of Finance
- Drive initiatives in the management team and staff that contribute to long-term operational excellence
- Invoice clients in coordination with the Head of Finance on completed units of service
- Regular meetings with Managing Director around fiscal planning.
- Direct annual budgeting and planning process for the organization's annual budget with Managing Director and Head of Finance
- Develop and manage annual budgets
- Oversee monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of organization's financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals. Oversee short and long-term financial and managerial reporting.
- Maintain Intersection's archival and administrative files
- Ensure that Head of Finance requests are resolved and communicated in a timely manner to internal and external parties.
- Serve as primary liaison to legal counsel in addressing legal issues e.g. copyright, antitrust, governing instruments, partnerships, licensing and the like
- Oversee organization insurance policies
- Monitor market trends for better strategic positioning
- Develop and upgrade the software based system and IT related issues
- Maintain client relationship, with the aim of upholding the company’s image
- Providing support to other assigned duties on various company products/ services
- As per the annual company organogram
Academic and professional qualifications
- Degree in Bachelor of Business Administration, Operations Management specialization
- Master of Business Administration, Operations Management specialization would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4- 6 years’ experience in Operations Management, preferred aviation industry
- Progressive experience leading teams and managing projects
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and communicate with peers, subordinates and executive management
- Strong background and work experience in Operations Management
- Knowledge in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Budget development and oversight experience
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Excellent people manager, open to direction and +Collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Excellent strategic planning skills and able to interact with all levels
- Able to work independently and highly meticulous
- Problem solving and strategizing capabilities
Key Performance Indicators
- Improved effectiveness and efficiency in flight operations and overall company performance
- Accuracy of business decisions
- Meet profitability objectives
- Reduction in the relative costs
- Increase client base
How to Apply
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as the HEAD OF OPERATIONS before end of November 2016.
Male candidates are encouraged to apply.
Male candidates are encouraged to apply.