Nov 1, 2016
Head of Sales and Marketing
At Masaba Services we pride in offering customers with services that they can rely on for stable network operations.
We ensure our teams follow best practices in project implementation and strive to meet this quality services in time.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintaining and developing profitable relationships in allotted accounts.
- Ensuring incremental growth the overall portfolio revenue through sale of additional links and upgrade of existing links.
- Managing the customer relationship by ensuring regular service review meetings with the customers to identify opportunities for growth, challenges they are facing and general market intelligence.
- Ensuring overall rete ntion of the accounts portfolio.
- Preparing Quotations, Tenders and sourcing for client requirements according to specifications
- Developing proposals with Technical Team in response to client RFPs
- Negotiating and closing sales deals agreements with clients
- Following up on behalf of client with Finance team on all matters related to the account (Invoices, credit notes, statements, etc.).
- Making follow-up with client to ensure that account is current /updated in terms of payment.
- Following up with the service delivery team to ensure all requests made in the client accounts (deployments, surveys) are dealt with within the stipulated service level agreements (SLA’s ).
- Liaising with the Project manager to ensure all deployments projects to be initiated by a detailed project plan from the project manager to the client and regular updates provided to the customer.
- Communicating Clients expectations to Project Managers throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Organizing Marketing activities to increase company visibility, network, and as appreciation forums to our clientele.
- Conceptual analytical and evaluative skills to conduct independent research and analysis.
- Ability to identify issues, formulate opinions, make conclusions and recommendations.
- Shows pride in work and in achievements; demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter; is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results; is motivated by professional rather than personal concerns; shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges; remains calm in stressful situations.
- Planning & Organizing: Demonstrated planning and organizational skills and ability to coordinate the work of others, work to tight deadlines and handle multiple concurrent projects/activities. Ability to work under pressure, applying contingency measures to adjust plans and resources effectively.
- Develops clear goals that are consistent with agreed strategies; identifies priority activities and assignments; adjusts priorities as required; allocates appropriate amount of time and resources for completing work; foresees risks and allows for contingencies when planning; monitors and adjusts plans and actions as necessary; uses time efficiently.
- Client Orientation: Considers all those to whom services are provided to be “clients” and seeks to see things from clients’ point of view; establishes and maintains productive partnerships with clients by gaining their trust and respect; identifies clients’ needs and matches them to appropriate solutions.
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in business or public administration, information technology, Marketing, or related area.
- A first-level university degree in combination with qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- A minimum of seven (2) years of progressively responsible experience in telecommunications.
- Experience in working in a multifaceted organization is desirable.
- Knowledge in using AutoCAD, or MapInfo.
- Experience with public and private sector partnerships are highly desirable.
How to Apply
To be considered your application must submitted via email to Email:email@example.com and to be received by 04 November 2016 and addressed to: Human Resource.
The subject head should read ‘HEAD OF SALES AND MARKETING’