Nov 3, 2016
Job Title: Insurance Personnel
- Develops base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Approaches potential clients by utilizing mailings and phone solicitation; making presentations to groups at company-sponsored gatherings; speaking publicly to community groups on the subject of financial well-being.
- Determines clients' particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Obtains underwriting approval by completing application for coverage.
- Completes coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
- Enhances insurance agency reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Insurance personnel Skills and Qualifications: Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Selling to Customer Needs, Client Relationships, People Skills, Product Knowledge, General Math Skills, Organization, Dependability, Statistical Analysis
- At least certificate in insurance.
- Proficiency in computer skills
- At least 2 years’ relevant working experience
- High degree of integrity, a team player with effective communication skills
- Knowledge of customer service principles
- Ability to interact at all levels.
- Ability to handle pressure.
- Confidence and self-assurance.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
If qualified send CV and insurance certificate only quoting the job title on the subject (INSURANCE PERSONNEL) to email@example.com stating the expected salary.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.