Nov 25, 2016
NLS Banking Solutions is looking to hire a Technical Writer.
Job Summary: The technical writer will prepare instruction manuals and other supporting documents to communicate complex and technical information more easily.
He/She will also develop, gather, and disseminate technical information between clients and developers.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Organize and write supporting documents for products
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development
- University degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent preferred
How to apply
Kindly send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com before 7th December 2016.
Indicate position on the email subject.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
NB: NLS Banking Solutions is an Equal Opportunity employer and does not charge any fees for employment consideration.