Nov 4, 2016
Our client, a leading online travel company in Africa is urgently seeking to recruit Centre Supervisor / Quality Assurance to join their team.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Sourcing products and destinations to meet consumer demands.
- Taking part in familiarization visits to new destinations to gather information on issues and amenities of interest to consumers.
- Liaising with travel partners, including airlines and hotels, to manage bookings and schedules, often one year in advance.
- Dealing with customer enquiries and aiming to meet their expectations.
- Constantly motivating the sales team to hit their targets and ensure company profitability.
- Meeting regularly with team leaders to give them sales figures and plan how they approach their work.
- Meeting company directors who advise on strategy and finding out about any local issues and future trends.
- Perform / oversee / coordinate quality inspections, and product temperature checks, for all products arriving to the port.
- Help to generate and distribute quality reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain open communication with all managers, corporate quality Assurance, and sales department to ensure that finished product quality processes are maintained at all times.
- Assist with the implementation and review of quality assurance procedures
- University Degree from a recognized institution.
- 2-3 years of experience in the same role.
- Sound understanding of the online travel business.
- Manages time effectively to meet agreed deadlines, integrity, respects confidentiality and is trustworthy.
- He/she must be a dynamic communicator, must have excellent written skills, and be a client-focused individual.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CV to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ indicating the job tittle “CENTRE SUPERVISOR/QUALITY ASSURANCE” on the subject line by 10th November 2016.