Nov 18, 2016
Vacancy: Real Estate Sales Executive – Nairobi
Our client a real estate company with a vision of transforming the provision of housing in Kenya by setting the standard for the development of affordable, thriving communities for hard working families.
Chronic shortage of housing means that slums are the dominant form of urban housing.
Our client exists to bridge the gap between the huge demand for affordable housing and this shortage of supply.
They have developed an innovative solution that will help transform the region’s urban landscape and bring the dream of homeownership to the masses.
This position is based in Nairobi and will involve limited travel within the region as required.
They have a community of 1,000 homes in the booming satellite town of Athi River, on the outskirts of Nairobi.
Your experience: The successful candidate will be a well-organized sales professional with a minimum of 2 years’ sales experience and a proven track record of outperforming their sales targets.
You will have a background in real estate sales and will have an in depth knowledge of the multi- stage sales process and how to successfully nurture and conclude property sales.
You should be able to demonstrate a detailed understanding of the real estate market in Nairobi.
You will also have an aptitude for communicating effectively with customers, in both Kiswahili and English.
Above all we require passion, drive and integrity.
Job Purpose / Summary: As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for meeting sales targets and managing the sales team.
You will also be required to safeguard the reputation of the company by dealing with all stakeholders in an honest and professional manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivering weekly, monthly and annual sales targets as directed by the Sales Manager or Managing Director.
- Developing, nurturing and evolving the sales process so that this becomes a competitive advantage;
- Taking ownership of the customer – you and your team will be the front line representatives of the company as far as our customers are concerned, you will therefore develop a deep understanding of their needs and motivations and disseminate this throughout the company;
- Attending weekly sales meeting with the team;
- Working in conjunction with marketing, you will assist in the development of sales aids and other marketing material which you and your team will use as part of the sales process;
- Liaising with the conveyancing team to ensure that sales are efficiently processed on behalf of our customers.
- You will report directly to the Sales Manager.
Remuneration will be structured as a mix of base salary and performance related pay/bonus.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales and marketing
- 2 -4 years’ real estate sales experience
- Experience with a real estate developer and with sales processing would be beneficial.
- You must be well organized, have excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong Microsoft office skills and experience using generic accounting software is expected. (Tally/Quickbooks.)
- Being able to use web-based applications such as Wordpress would be an advantage.
- You will also have an aptitude for communicating effectively with customers.
Salary budget: 30,000 – 50,000 Gross depending on level of experience
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please make your application through email@example.com on the vacancy before close of business 21st November 2016.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.