Dec 2, 2016
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments to support Health, Safety and Environmental management.
- Maintain relevant HSE logs and documentation.
- Assist in the compliance of applicable laws and regulations.
- Prepare applicable HSE reports as necessary.
- Provide assistance and advice on HSE issues to make recommendations to facility management.
- Participate in detailed incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis
- Promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees and visitors.
- Assist in the development and presentation of relevant HSE training
- Observe HSE regulations, wears all required safety equipment, encourages safe working practices, corrects obvious hazards immediately or reports them to the proper personnel.
- Ability to work with employees and achieve cultural change in the face of potential resistance.
- Maintain positive and proactive relations with managers and employees, as well as our customers and regulatory agencies.
- Perform other work related tasks as required as assigned.
Qualification & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in mechanical / chemical engineering or a related field.
- Must have good communication Skills.
- Articulate and confident presentation skills.
- Basic computer application (outlook, word, excel, PowerPoint).
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com