Dec 2, 2016
Position: Sales and Marketing Executives
Salary: Kshs 30,000 Plus Commission
The position requires an assertive person with upfront customer and market knowledge and intelligence in the territory.
- To champion sales initiatives, and achieve agreed key sales performance parameters.
- Develop sales plans that are effective and that result in tangible positive results and noticeable market growth, as well as champion cross selling initiatives within the allocated region.
- Visiting potential/existing customers to demonstrate all the services and products offered by the company.
- Communicate effectively to customers, giving precise solutions and present quotations in a most professional manner.
- Up sell, cross sell, identify and develop new business from existing customers to increase the service range within the region.
- Close sales and convince clients why services offered by the Company are superior and beneficial than what competition offers.
- Responsible for price increases notification/mediation to the clients.
- Undertake debt collection from the customers and maintaining agreed credit terms.
- Achievement of the desired and agreed sales growth target for your portfolio.
- Improvement, enhancement and achievement of agreed client retention rate. Building and maintaining strong professional client relationships aimed at retaining existing clients.
- Create a relevant and historic customer data base by maintain complete records of all activities regarding customer visits, complaints etc.
- Monitoring the day to day commercial performance of each account within your portfolio.
- Carry out analysis and provide detailed sales & service information for the client portfolio and make reports to the Manager as and when required.
- Daily liaison with other members of the service teams to provide information and ensure that customers receive excellent customer service.
- Noting and advising on changes and trends in the marketplace and the activities of competitors to ensure company services and products remain highly visible and preferred by customers.
- A Sales/Marketing degree, or a business related degree from a recognized university with experience in sales, or diploma in sales or its equivalent will be considered.
- Must have a minimum 3 years practical experience in sales and marketing.
- Valid driver license is a MUST.
Candidates from Nyanza, western and Rift valley are highly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales and Marketing Executive-Nakuru) to email@example.com before Friday, 7th December 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
For more details visit: www.excelwiseconsultants.co.ke.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.