Job Ref. MN
- Assisting the Manager on day to day running of the organization,
- Coordinating the operations of other departments to ensure efficient service delivery to the customers and stakeholders.
- A University degree in Economics, Commerce or Business Administration.
- Holder of CPA (K).
- Masters-Degree (MBA) will be an added advantage.
- A diploma in co-operative management will be an added advantage.
- Good leadership qualities, self motivated and an achiever.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.,
- At least 5 years experience in managerial position.
- Computer literate.
- Age limit to be below -45 years.
Job Ref. MN
- Will be overall incharge of Human Resource section.
- Develop and advise on Human Resources Strategic plan.
- Set up and manage an effective Human Resource Section.
- Support the implementation of performance contracts.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of a comprehensive continuous training programme for staff at all levels.
- Development/execution and continuous upgrade of effective systems, processes, procedures and standards of performance in the section.
- Guide and coordinate periodical staff appraisals.
- A degree in Human Resources management and Development.
- A Masters Degree in Human Resource will be an added advantage. Minimum of S years experience in Human Resource management position in a busy institution.
- Proven practical knowledge and experience in all areas of Human Resource Management.
- Demonstrated expertise in corporate transformation and change management.
- Demonstrated experience in general administration and logistics management in a large company will be an added advantage.
- Comprehensive understanding and practice of Kenyan statutes.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Innovative, energetic, positive attitude enthusiastic, hands on with the ability to take initiative all times.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem solving and excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Below 40 years of age.
Job Ref. MN
Reporting to the Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the formulation and implementation of effective Financial Management System in the organization.
- Implement effective financial management policies, procedures, practices, processes and systems as approved by Management Board,
- Ensure efficient workflow in a work environment that fosters high degree of personal integrity, team spirit and outstanding work standards.
- Plan and coordinate the timely preparation of annual.work plan and budgets and guide implementation, including effective controls.
- Develop and implement computerized financial accounting information systems to track sources and application of funds, income and expenditure
- Accounting, costing and budgeting.
- Coordinate and monitor the company's investment of surplus funds, accounting records, inventories and advise the Manager and Management of possible solutions.
- Coordinate the preparation of Tax returns to ensure compliance with Taxation and Acts and Statutory requirements.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial and accounting statements on timely basis for submission to external auditors as required by the law.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting Option), from-a recognized University.
- Diploma in Business Information Technology will be an added advantage.
- Must be a holder of CPA (K) and a member of ICPAK.
- At least 5 years experience in a Managerial/Supervisory Position.
- Strong Analytical, negotiation and Leadership skills.
- Person of High integrity.
- Computer literate - knowledge in any Accounting Packages.
- Good interpersonal relations Skills.
- Aged below 40 years.
Job Ref. MN
- Overall in charge of Computer Department.
- Will be responsible for designing, developing operational and implementing computer systems to meet the organisations requirements.
- Will be in charge of systems development & implementation as well as network development, user training, data entry, website design and management and both hardware & software maintenance.
- Will appraise, identify, evaluate, design, implement, integrate and document computerized management information systems (CM1S).
- Acts as technical and communication bridge between IT, accounting and other departments in the practical applications of information Technology.
- University Degree in Bachelor of Business Information Technology or Degree in information Technology with Diploma in Business Information Technology
- Masters Degree will be added advantage.
- Professional security certification i.e. CISSP/CISM/CISA.
- Must have competencies and certification e.g. CCNA.
- Have excellent working skills in Unix/Linux and windows networks.
- Have good working experiences of relational databases, oracle RDBMS and developing tools;
- Excellent Oral/written communication and documentation skills.
- Must be a team player with good interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Must be highly committed, self motivated, confident, enthuastic and have the ability to perform well under pressure.
- Possess the ability to work in a team, have attention to detail, with results oriented, with the ability to meet strict deadliness.
- Age below 40 years.
Executive Selections Division,
Manpower Services (K) Ltd,
3rd Floor, Landmark Plaza,
directly opposite Nairobi Hospital entrance,
P.O Box S0736 - 0200
us No. 46 from Kencom.
MANPOWER SERVICES LTD