When you join Kenya Airways we provide you with training, the systems and tools you require to perform and best of all, an environment that will enable you achieve your full potential.
Kenya Airways is committed to the development of young qualified Kenyans interested in a Career as Pilots with the Airline. The Company runs an AB INITIO Pilot training program, aimed at developing and retaining a good number of competent and qualified Kenyans as Pilots.
Successful candidates must possess:
- Mean Grade of B+ overall in Kenya Secondary Schools Certificate, London GCE or equivalent
- Minimum B+ Mean grade in Math, English, Physics
- Must be Kenyan Citizens aged 18 and above but not beyond 28 years
- Must be a good team player
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be medically fit with good eyesight
- Should be keen to learn under a very demanding environment
Kenya Airways is an equal opportunity employer. If you would want to be considered for this position, please visit the Kenya Airways Web Site: http://www.kenya-airways.com and click on Careers.
Closing Date: 30-Nov-2008