If yes, we are looking to recruit dynamic and result-oriented professionals for the position of Micro-Credit Officers to be part of our highly skilled and experienced team.
Objective of the Role:
The successful candidates will be responsible for generating new micro- finance business, receive & appraise all loan applications, follow up and recover loans as well as cross sell other bank products.
- Marketing of the credit products
- Receiving potential clients, conducting an initial assessment and assisting clients in completing applications
- Preparing loan analysis and recommendations
- Presenting recommendations to the Branch Credit Committee
- Preparing loan documentation and disbursing loans
- Monitoring and following up on loans
- Cross selling other products.
- Ability to work without supervision and possession of excellent leadership skills
- A good knowledge of the micro-finance industry trends & practices
- Good analytical, report writing & presentation skills.
- A Bachelor's degree in a business related field
- A qualification in Marketing will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Ms Office Suite.
- Age - 28 years & below
Applications accompanied by copies of certificates, detailed curriculum vitae, testimonials and a daytime telephone contact should be received through the voucher number shown below by 24th December 2008.
P.O. Box 49010-00100
We are an equal opportunity employer.
NB: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.