Everett Aviation is the accredited Eurocopter Maintenance Centre for Eastern Africa and is certified to ISO 9001:2000.
We have an opportunity for a qualified, self motivated professional to fill the position of Quality Assurance Manager in Nairobi:
Key Roles and responsibilities:
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Quality Assurance Manager's responsibilities will include:
- Formulating and managing the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems pertaining to the quality assurance and regulatory functions.
- Developing, implementing, communicating and maintaining a quality plan to maintain the Company's Quality Systems and Policies in compliance with quality system requirements.
- Providing leadership for developing and directing Quality Assurance and Quality improvement initiatives for all services.
- Managing and maintaining the company's internal quality audit program and assessing improvement initiatives resulting from all quality audits.
- Establish an auditing program and lead compliance audits of third party suppliers and manufacturers.
- Managing training of company personnel in the requirements, documentation and maintenance of the corporate Quality System.
- Excellent knowledge of ISO 9001: 2000 as well as Safety Management Systems.
- Advanced computer literacy skills.
- Knowledge of KCAA regulatory procedures and guidelines would be an added advantage.