Cambridge International School
Applications are invited from qualified teachers for the following posts immediately.
- Physics and Mathematics
- English language and Literature
- Economics, Business Studies and Geography
- Biology and Chemistry
- Guidance and Counseling
The prospective candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Graduate or Post graduate degree in education with any two subjects mentioned above with a major in one of the subjects.
- Must have work experience of 3 years plus in a secondary school at ‘O’ level and ‘A’ level.
- Experience in teaching Cambridge IGCSE and GCE shall be an added advantage.
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Send your C.V. with copies of original academic & professional certificates on or before 6th October 2012.