Our client, a leading Producer and Distributor of Animal Health Products for both companion animals and ruminant livestock is looking to recruit a National Sales Team Manager.
Due to rapid growth, there is a need to increase the management capabilities in the distribution network and as such are looking to implement the position of national sales team manager – Kenya.
- Responsible for management of sales team, including the development of an ongoing program of recruitment of interns and sales representatives.
- Responsible for setting sales team targets with the company directors and evaluating the performance of the sales team and sales managers against these targets.
- Monitoring sector and zone managers to make sure sales targets are met and exceeded, and imposing sanctions on sales agents and managers should target no hit.
- Regular regional visits to keep updated with the sales team.
- Introduce and implement the use of sales team management software (CRM).
- Hold monthly sales meetings between the sector managers, directors and third party product managers and present on the following:
- Sales in sector vs. target.
- Forecast by sector for the coming month.
- Overview of marketing activities undertaken during the month and activities scheduled for the coming month.
- Carry out regular visits to distributors and key dealers with or without the sales team to build relationships and further business.
- Reporting on a monthly basis on performance of the sales team in achieving sales targets and making amendments to forecasts accordingly.
- Must have a business management / sales management degree from a reputable university.
- Must have at least 6 months experience managing a sales team of over 15 pax. nationwide.
- Experience working in the FMCG sector for at least 3 years, with a turnover of more than 600 million Kshs. per annum.
- Clean driving license minimum of 5 years.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office or equivalent applications.
- Demonstrable experience and use of sales management software in managing teams.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 200,000 - 400,000/= plus benefits (Approx. 2,000 - 4,000 USD) depending on experience
Deadline: 31st August 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.