Position: Customer Service Engineer
Location: The Republic of Congo
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to partner or end user to solve the ATM technical problems;
- Provide field service for local customers and manage & process customer complaints;
- Prepare the related service report to the customer and prepare technical analysis, submit biweekly report to HQ;
- Prepare and help out in technical documentation such as the spare-part lists, working instructions and technical bulletin writing.
- Prepare the communication of software and hardware issue for end user and switch team;
- Responsible for establishing and consolidating the area of customer relationships;
- Responsible for working within the jurisdiction of customer information;
- Responsible for summary reporting fault records;
Skills and Competencies:
- College degree or above, major in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or Mechanical engineering.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in technical support or customer field service, with good performance record.
- Experience in ATM industry or similar banking equipment industry is preferred;
- Professional for French and English and Chinese speaking and communicating;
- Familiar with the working principle about the mechanism, electron and optics;
- Knowledge on computer hardware, office applications such as Microsoft Work, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint;
- Self-motivated, passionate, and must be a fast learner;
- Outgoing & proactive personality, strong teamwork spirit & good interpersonal and communication skills.
Qualified candidates should send their cvs to [email protected] by 4th of August2016 subject title should be CUSTOMER SERVICE ENGINEER.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.