Our Client is searching for Accountant to join their finance team.
The Staff Accountant supports the general ledger accounts and business transaction of the organization, applying the principles that include analytical work and thorough review of financial records.
- Assisting the controller with the day to day, monthly and yearly end operations of the Accounting / Finance Department
- Prepare bank reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Perform the accurate processing and recording of accounts payable transactions and ensure that all invoices and staff reimbursements are paid accurately and in accordance with the finance policies and procedures
- Process international wire payments and reconcile vendor accounts
- Perform the processing of functional and benefits expenses allocation, monthly accruals, amortization of prepaid expenses, fixed asset depreciation and recording of adjusting and reclassification journal entries, if necessary
- Record, classify, and summarize accounting transactions.
- Compile various documents and authorize payments in accordance with family procedures.
- Verify the accuracy of itemized charges, account numbers, and total cost
- Assist with month, quarter, and year end close process.
- Prepare reports that summarize and communicate meaningful financial information.
- Verify various documents for completeness and compliance with governmental regulations.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance and a CPA (K)
- 1+ years of experience in general ledger accounting, or strong Internship experience
- Highly proficient with QuickBooks and MS Excel
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Team player attitude with a strong desire to learn
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and proven track record
Qualified and Eligible candidates should send their CVs by COB TODAY, 28th July, 2016 to [email protected] with the subject of the email being ACCOUNTANT.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted