Job Title: Business Development Executive – Forex Bureau
Salary: 70K - 80K
Our client is a forex bureau looking to hire a results driven business development executive with experience in banking / MFIs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in developing and executing market and sales strategies
- Contacting selected companies to analyze needs and recommend appropriate services / products commercial / exchange rate strategy and propose different quotes
- Develop and maintain a strong network of lead sources
- Identify and report on business opportunities to raise the company’s market share
- Drafting and presenting foreign exchange market analysis on selected topics.
- Ensure monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets are achieved
- Carry out consultative sales
- Maintaining an effective understanding of the Foreign exchange market.
Qualification & Skills
- A degree in a Business related filed
- Must have 2-3 years of working experience preferably in Banking /Microfinance Institutions
- Autonomous and responsible.
- Analytical skills
- Must have good communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to manage and prioritize a busy workload.
- Proactive attitude with excellent customer service skills.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Business Development Executive – Forex Bureau) to [email protected] before Wednesday 3rd August 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted