Junior Business Development Executive - IT
New Business Development
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization,
- Research and build relationships with new clients,
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders / Principals and
- Participate in pricing the solution / service
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships,
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs and
- participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Business Development Planning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends and by using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Management and Research
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate, Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people, capabilities, goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
- A minimum of 1- 2 years’ experience and previous experience in IT industry will be an added advantage.
- Degree or Diploma in sales and marketing, Information Technology or in business related field.
- Demonstrated record of excellent negotiation, people management and communication skills.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Sales management and customer service.
- Knowledge of Sales tools and techniques
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send their applications at [email protected] stating their current and expected salary.