Our Client in the business of Inspection, Testing, Certification and Verification seeks to hire a Lab Analyst
- BSc Degree in Microbiology (Food Technology / Food Nutrition) from a recognized institution.
- Working knowledge of micro laboratory analysis processes and isolation of various pathogenic micro-organisms in different types of food samples.
- Be familiar with local and international analytical standards and methods for testing foods such as ISO and APHA methods.
- 3 years experience in a fast commercial ISO 17025 accredited testing laboratory, Good knowledge of ISO 17025, ISO 9001:2008, Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) systems and quality control processes with a strong bias in statistical quality control.
- Conversant with laboratory quality control processes in a microbiology lab regarding sterility and environmental control.
Send CV to [email protected]