Our client a leading Software Consultancy Firm based in Nairobi is expanding their talented team, and is seeking to recruit an experienced Technical Manager as they continue the growth stage of the business.
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior java developer to join their new team and be able to work on greenfield projects with autonomy on projects.
MUST be sharp, passionate about programming, system API integration and exploring new technologies.
- Working closely with development teams to foster new technology and ensure delivery of software solutions.
- Ensure code is well-designed, testable and efficient.
- Understanding clients’ business needs and interfacing efficiently with the end user.
- Perform code reviews.
- Document software solutions.
- Act as a technical lead on projects and be responsible for the technical solution and architecture.
- You will benefit from the support from a multi-disciplined and experienced team.
- Client meetings and conference calls, working closely with our project managers.
- You will help drive quality, knowledge sharing and innovation within the company.
- Must have 8-10 years development experience with a excellent knowledge of the SDLC.
- Strong working knowledge of Java/J2EE.
- Experience with modern frameworks such as spring and hibernate.
- Agile practices – TDD/BDD.
- Solid knowledge of software development lifecycle from design and architecture to implementation and deployment.
- Previous experience of managing a development team and leading less senior developers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to deal and diffuse client problems.
- Project management is desirable.
- Enterprise software experience is a big plus.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 200,000 - 260,000/= (Approx. 2,000 - 2,600 USD) depending on experience
Deadline: 31st August 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.