Vacancy: Doctor - Kisumu Outpatient Centre
AAR Healthcare is currently one of the largest providers of outpatient healthcare services in East Africa, with a network of 38 Outpatient Centres in the region and serving over 650,000 clients annually from all major medical insurance providers as well as non insurance clients across the social divide.
AAR Healthcare’s success has largely been driven by our people and their commitment to always offer high quality and affordable healthcare - by operating responsibly, executing with excellence and applying innovative technologies.
Overall purpose of the job: The main purpose of the position is to provide high quality clinical services in the most cost effective and customer friendly manner.
The key responsibilities of the position:
- Ensuring treatment is within standard treatment guidelines
- Compliance with SOPS
- Record medical notes and diagnosis
- Handling customer issues
- Attend Health Centre trainings – CME
- Management of prescription costs
- Diagonise and treatment of Various illnesses.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Must be registered with the Medical and Dentists Board
- Must have a valid Private practicing certificate from the Medical and Dentists Board
- Good people skills and a team player.
- Pleasant personality, achievement orientation
- Self motivated
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in the position, please CLICK HERE to apply online
To be considered your application addressed to the HR Business Partner must be received on or before 17th August, 2016
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.