ACCESS AFYA is growing and we want YOU to join our TEAM!
Are you a go getter?
Do you have passion for helping people and working in tough environments?
Do you enjoy talking to patients and believe access to quality healthcare is everyone’s right?
If the answer is YES, then we would like the opportunity to speak with you!
We are seeking enthusiastic marketing professionals to join our team.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and dependable with a sincere interest in developing and building long term relationships in the communities we serve.
About the job: Access Afya is a client-centered organization that prides itself on providing targeted products and services to clients within our unique target market.
The Marketing Manager will drive our client-centeredness marketing approach, manage the day-to-day marketing events and activities, and drive the long term marketing strategy for the company.
As a company that works within informal settlements, an important aspect of our marketing strategy is outreach.
As part of our outreach activities, we conduct door-to-door visits on a regular basis, and provide a host of other health services directly to savings groups, churches, and homes.
Incorporating and expanding these outreach activities will be in integral part of the position.
In addition to driving marketing & outreach activities, the role includes brand and communications management.
The Marketing Manager will develop a brand strategy to drive and measure the growth of brand equity in our target markets.
An important aspect of brand management will be engaging with customers through various communication platforms and ensuring that Access Afya is a brand that our target market trusts.
Skills / Qualifications / Experience:
- Minimum 3-years of experience in Marketing or in a similar role
- Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Experience in all aspects of developing and implementing marketing strategies
- Experience in managing a team and leadership skills
- Graphic design and video editing capabilities will be a big advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in English and Swahili
- Excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrated focus on customer needs and enhancing customer experience
- Possesses an independent and resourceful nature while structured and systematic in approach
- Advanced level of computer literacy (MS Office, CRM, CMS experience)
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
If you are interested, please submit your resume to: [email protected]
For more information about Access Afya you may check out our website at www.accessafya.com