Our client, a leader in the Animal Feed industry, seeks to recruit a self-driven individual to fill the position of a Key Account Manager.
The successful candidate will be tasked with providing animal feed solutions to farmers and feed millers.
The Key Account Manager will also map the feed industry, identify potential clients, develop relationships and deliver nutritional solutions, resulting in the sale of the company’s products.
The successful candidate will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Developing and driving a business development strategy that is designed to sell the company’s products to key targeted farmers and animal feed mills;
- Providing customers with specialized and technical nutritional knowledge;
- Creating and developing relationships with key and targeted accounts and execute the commercial strategy;
- Introducing new products, concepts and R&D results to key accounts and prospects
- Supporting supply chain efficiency by setting up distribution channels and assisting with logistics and product registrations;
- Maintaining detailed and targeted and key account plans;
- Forecasting of weekly sales volumes/gross margin reports, monthly business development reviews.
- Commercial Acumen;
- Customer Focus;
- Strong Communication Skills;
- Drive for Results;
- Leadership & People Development;
- Business degree from a recognized university in Animal Science/ Animal Nutrition;
- At least four (4) years of progressive sales/ technical experience Animal Feed/ Animal Production;
- Proven Track Record of delivering business growth.
- Key Account Management is desired but not a must.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge apply through www.altimaafrica.com/careers.php before 5PM, Friday 2nd August 2016.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.