Branch Manager - HealthCare
Our client is a private company transforming healthcare in Kenya by building a chain of outpatient medical centers that makes extremely high quality healthcare accessible to all family.
The Branch Manager opportunity, reporting to the Director of Branch Operations, offers an opportunity to manage a branch of a fast growing company, massive opportunities in a young and rapidly growing company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Hire and motivate staffs to create a higher performing environment as well as carry out separation procedure.
- Use patient feedback to drive the Medical Centre to meeting the needs and expectations of society.
- Manage a monthly budget to ensure that the needs of the patients and staffs are met
- Plan and organize fun and education health events for school and churches and other community partners
- Design and deploy health promotions and discount pricing strategies to convince the community to access the preventive healthcare
- Use data provided by the analytics team to evaluate the performance other medical Centre and discuss flow up actions with the team.
Desired Qualification and Experience
- 3 years of management experience, at least 1-year branch management experience
- Previous experience managing a health facility is an added advantage
- Previous experience in community based projects/work is an added advantage
- Must be computer proficient especially using goggle calendar.
- Prior experience implementing policies for a startup
- Prior experience managing a team of at least 8 people
- Living in or around Kitengela or willing to relocate there.
Salary maximum Kes 80,000 gross
Quarterly bonus on performance
Employee stock options after 1 year.
Full Medical for inpatient and outpatient for your whole family
How to Apply