A dynamic sustainable Charcoal Manufacturing Company based in Laikipia Natural Conservancy is looking to recruit a Shift Foreman.
The successful candidate MUST have relevant experience managing people and willing to relocate to Laikipia.
- Supervision of more than 20 staff.
- Production supervision, recording and book keeping.
- Implementing of systems for maximum production.
- Data recording.
- Weekly reports (budgets, stock, production and staff).
- Up keeping and repair of charcoal kilns.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent computer skills.
- Must have a minimum of Diploma in Business.
- Candidates with knowledge of charcoal manufacturing will have an added advantage.
- Must be able to produce results under pressure and reach production targets.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years supervising a team.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 50,000 /= (Approx. 500 USD) Plus basic accommodation & Commissions depending on KPI’s
Deadline: 1st September 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.