Responsibilities and duties:
- Assisting on clerical works in the various sections in the firm.
- Assisting in maintaining registry and circulation of files in various sections.
- Assisting in filling and maintaining of mailing records in the sector.
- Assisting in ensuring that proper recording and Safety, health and environmental standards are maintained in the sector.
- Assisting in other computer related works in the sector.
- Assisting in procurement, accounting and administrative offices.
- Any other duties assigned by the senior officers in various sections of the sector.
- KCSE and Certificate in office management or secretarial course or any clerical related field.
- Certificate in Computer applications
- Good communication skills.
Applications must be submitted online by emailing a cover letter and a Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] not later than COB Monday 5th September, 2016.
Please use the job title as the subject of your email.