Position: Sales Representative
Kazini Africa Trust is recruiting a Sales Representative for one of our clients, an FMCG company.
Due to continuous growth and demands our client seeks to recruit a self-driven, target oriented, energetic, ambitious and self-motivated individual.
- Generate sales and ensure sales targets are met.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to increase sales.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Analyze territory and monitoring performance results, daily call reports and weekly work plans.
- Develop a daily/weekly call list and maintain information accuracy monthly.
- Maintain relationship with all potential and existing clients
- Communicate trends/pricing issues and other unique issues as relates to sales.
- Review sales report with management to determine if goals and objectives are being met.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Diploma in Business related field e.g. marketing, sales, business management etc.
- 1 year sales experience. (Mandatory requirement).
- Must be organized and friendly.
- Must be flexible, hardworking and willing to learn.
- Strategic mind set, capable of completing tasks and actions needed for company growth.
- Must be proactive, with the tenacity to overcome market challenges.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully multi-task.
- A good planner and can work with minimum supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently.
If you are a motivated and energetic individual who takes initiative, kindly send in your C.V. and application letter to [email protected] and indicate “SALES REPRESENTATIVE” in the subject line by 15th August 2016.