Job Title: Marketing Manager – Food and Beverages
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Our client is a leading company in the food and beverage industry that manages various high end fast food joints.
They are looking to hire marketing manager who will be in charge of developing their digital marketing strategies and overseeing their implementation.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitoring and analyzing marketing trends with the aim of strategically placing their products
- Evaluating and overseeing the execution of marketing campaigns and driving uptake of the services/products
- Seeking ways of improving existing products and services and increasing profitability and visibility
- Developing communication briefs for Media including Radio Briefs, Press Releases and other Public Relation briefs
- Online and Offline buying of space to strategically advertise the products
- Responsible for the overall strategy of Social Media Platforms and related websites and mobile sites. Take charge of digital online social and marketing strategies with a goal of increasing visitors to their Digital space.
- Oversee sponsorship activities in abid to increase visibility of the products
Skills and Qualifications Desired
- A degree in Marketing
- Minimum of 4 years experience in marketing or PR in the hospitality industry
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Event management skills
- Brand building skills
- Content creation and digital marketing skills
- Outgoing Personality
- Highly energetic and creative
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Marketing Manager – Food and Beverages) to [email protected] before Monday 22nd August 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.