Head Teacher – Primary School
Fountain School – Tigoni is a Private Christian based Primary School offering 8.4.4 system of education currently recruiting for a school head.
Salary: 50 – 60k with other benefits
The jobholder will be required to perform the following duties:
- Leading in the design and implementation of the school strategies, policies and procedures to ensure delivery of business objectives
- Driving regional growth initiatives and opening up new market frontiers
- Conceptualizes the broad goals of the school and plans accordingly to ensure that procedures and schedules are implemented to carry out the total school program.
- Ensures that the school program is compatible with the legal, financial and organizational structure of the school system.
- The principal defines the responsibilities and accountability of staff members and develops plans for interpreting the school program to the community.
- Enhancement of Personnel Skills: provides activities which facilitate the professional growth of the school staff and enhance the quality of the instructional program.
- Identifies the annual objectives for the instructional and extracurricular programs of the school.
- Ensures that instructional objectives for a given subject and/or classroom are developed, and involves the faculty and others in the development of specific curricular objectives to meet the needs of the school program.
- Provide opportunities for staff participation in the school program
- Establishes Formal Work Relationships: evaluates student progress in the instructional program by means that include the maintaining of up-to-date student data.
- Supervision and appraisal of the performance of the school staff.
- Facilitates Organizational Efficiency: maintains inter-school system communication and seeks assistance from central office staff to improve performance.
- The principal maintains good relationships with students, staff, and parents.
- The principal complies with established lines of authority.
- Orients and assists new staff and new students and provides opportunities for their input in the school program.
- Encourages the use of community resources, cooperates with the community in the use of school facilities, interprets the school program for the community, and maintains communication with community members.
- Manages, directs, and maintains records on the materials, supplies and equipment which are necessary to carry out the daily school routine. The principal involves the staff in determining priorities for instructional purposes.
- Leading and managing operations related company communication
- P1 Training with 3- 5 years’ experience as a Head Teacher, deputy head Teacher or Senior Teacher
All interested and qualified applicants to send their CV to email@example.com