Our client, an institution of technology seeks to recruit Gaming Tutor to join their dedicated team.
- Leading game design for multiplatform games like flash, Social games, iPhone, Android, PC/ Mac.
- Write clear and concise game design documents.
- Drive prototyping, mechanics, pacing, tuning, tutorial, usability, level ramp, story, meta-structure, aesthetics, and creative vision of projects assigned to you.
- Use a metrics-driven approach to game design, learning from users, as you drive retention.
- Source ideas and draft proposals consisting of concept docs, development plans, product plans, and schedules.
- Understand and contribute to overall company goals and sales/ marketing requirements advising on portfolio direction and new game ideas and inventing and sourcing from third parties the best games to serve our target consumers.
- Diploma in IT.
- 6 months in game designing for any platform. .
- Excellent analytical, facilitation and organizational skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated- meeting deadlines is required.
- Ability to generate and refine fun game mechanics and themes.
- Commitment to quality on time execution.
- Passionate about gaming
Email your CV to [email protected] clearly indicating ‘Gaming Tutor’ on the subject line by 19th August, 2016.
Do not attach any certificates