A fast growing civil and telecommunication engineering company in Nairobi Seeks to recruit a Head of Operations.
Reporting to the CEO, the primary responsibility will be to oversee operations of the organization by ensuring that there is synergy between various sections, available resources are efficiently utilized, there adequate processes and procedures.
The function will also be responsible for ensuring that projects are designed and executed within timelines agreed with clients
- Oversee project design and efficient implementation
- Oversee the quality assurance
- Requisition and monitor the utilization of materials and equipment
- Collect market intelligence use the same as in put to improve operations
- Monitor and take corrective action on management expenses
- Proactively handle customer service issues
- Coordinate the management of Human resources
- Enhance operational efficiency by coordinating working relationships with various providers
- Provide administrative support to all sections
- Monitor all compliance areas
- Coordinate operational meetings and ensure resolutions are implemented
Experience, Knowledge & Abilities
- Minimum Two (2) years’ experience at management level
- Experience in handling multidisciplinary teams and practical knowledge in project design & implementation
- Team leader with good communication, interpersonal and networking skills. In addition he/she should be self-starter who is highly motivated and is able to motivate their team
Academic & Professional Qualifications
- Engineering degree (Civil Engineering or Telecommunication) from recognized University
- Diploma in Project Management will be an added advantage.
- Member of Engineers Board of Kenya
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed curriculum vitae by 21st August 2016 to: [email protected]