Technical Product Manager
Reporting To: CEO
An insurance Brokerage company is looking for a Technical Product Manager with the following qualifications and requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as a communication broker between business and technical by translating business needs to technical requirements.
- Lead in the planning and implementation of all projects / Solutions to meet market gaps
- Facilitate the definition of project / solutions scope, goals and deliverables.
- Define tech project/solution tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale tech project plans/ plan and schedule project timelines
- Interact with product/ Marketing departments of clients.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the tech projects to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining tech projects progress, problems and solutions.
- Build strong customer relationships in different regions within the market
- Guide development of product and liaise with all stakeholders
- Lead the development team in product delivery by prioritizing product backlog and providing guidance on user stories within the spirit or release.
- Test and validation consulting.
- Bachelors degree in BBIT, Computer science, project management and any other related field
- Masters will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years’ experience in the relevant field.
- Very organized and keen to detail
- Good managerial skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Technical Product Manager) to [email protected] by 29th August 2016.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.