Position: Key Account Executive
Job purpose: To promote the company products to prospective customers while maintaining, managing and controlling the relationship between the company products and the clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieving set monthly sales targets.
- Identifying and visiting potential customers for new business and opportunities.
- Formulate sales strategy to increase revenue generation.
- Negotiating the terms of a sales agreement and closing the sales.
- Developing client proposals and pitching for new signage business.
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends; analyzing and investigating price, demand and competition.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations as well organizing events and product exhibitions.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by management.
Required skills and competencies:
- Ability to go beyond the call of duty
- Has intimate knowledge of the customer’s needs and industry standard
- Ability to communicate clearly, both written and in speech
- Good organization and presentation and planning skills
- Multi-task oriented and accurate with an eye for detail
- Good computer skills
- Has a pleasant, friendly style and team player
- At least 3 years professional experience in similar role
- Minimum Diploma in sales/marketing-oriented field or relevant qualification
- Aggressive and sales-focused persons who are proficient with the outdoor and advertising industry and who have handled client accounts directly.
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc)
Qualified and Eligible candidates should send their CVs to [email protected] with the subject of the email being Key Account Executive.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted