Vacancy: Marketing Intern
Our client a leading global professional services company, providing a wide range of services and business solutions in the functional areas of Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Supply Chain & Procurement, Business Operations, Risk and Compliance services.
- Undertake both digital and social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, Website, LinkedIn, etc.), including monitoring, posting of photos, videos, and other information and reporting of key metrics; develop strategy to increase the number of subscribers receiving client communications through constant contact email marketing distribution list(s) to ensure greater readership.
- Will be required to generate business leads and following this create a business pipeline and manage to end with active follow-up.
- Will be responsible for signing up of new clients and handing over to business leads
- Will be responsible for building development plans
- Manage and refresh website content regularly
- Should have a firm grasp of available tools and platforms in the social media space; completed or working toward a college degree, preferably in a related field (e.g., English, Marketing/Communications, or Public Relations).
- Previous internship or related experience in marketing or communications is a plus.
- Must be computer literate (working knowledge of word processing, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop highly desired.
- Knowledge of HTML and graphic design a plus.
- An effective communicator (both written and oral) with excellent interpersonal skills; ability to communicate in a professional manner with press and community contacts.
- Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
Internship timeline: 3 months with a small stipend to meet expenses
If you believe you qualify for this position, please send your CV to [email protected]
All applications should be received by Wednesday 17th August 2016.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.