Job Title: National Sales Manager
Profile Introduction: Our client, a leading FMCG company in the East African Region, seeks to recruit a self-driven individual to fill the position of National Sales Manager.
The successful candidate will be tasked with developing, Organising and Managing a Route to Market involving Key accounts, Distributors’ Sales and Merchandising for the Food & Beverages and Nutrition Categories.
The successful candidate will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Creating and Generate demand for products;
- Effectively Developing and Managing distributors;
- Monitoring and Measuring Effective Implementation of Field Management Best Practices by Sales Force;
- Formulating Route to Market Design;
- Liaising with Finance and Supply Chain for optimal pricing and product availability;
- Implementing and Developing Area POP Objectives and Strategies;
- Developing, Executing and Evaluating Channel, Customers and Business Plans in line with Commercial Calendar;
- Dynamic Forecasting and Demand Planning;
- Developing and Measuring Distributor Sales Force through regular Appraisal Reviews;
- Developing tailor-made training modules in conjunction with Training Manager.
- Customer Focus& Relationship Management;
- Communication & Negotiation skills;
- Operational Excellence;
- Drive for Execution;
- Leadership Effectiveness.
- University Degree in Business related field from a recognized institution;
- At least 8 years of experience in Marketing & sales;
- Demonstrated success in diverse sales roles;
- Leading Regional Field Sales function;
- Understandings all sales functions i.e. Chain Category Sales Development, Customer, Field Sales.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge apply through www.altimaafrica.com/careers.php, before 5PM, 15th August 2016
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.