Positions: Office Assistant
Reporting To: Human Resource Manager
Our client, an established Tour and Corporate Cab Company based in Kenya with branch in Mombasa wishes to recruit an Office Assistant to join our team of professionals.
- Receiving calls and making calls
- Meeting, greeting and directing the guests accordingly
- Running errands such as banking, nhif, nssf once in a while
- Receiving and keeping inventory list
- Providing support around the office
- Maintaining office cleanliness
- Setting up the board room for interviews and meetings
- Supporting in keying in of invoices
Qualifications and Skills:
- Diploma in Business Administration, secretarial or any other business relate cause
- I year working experience
- Fluent in both English and Kiswahili
- Excellent communication in both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal and time customer service skills
- Proficiency in computer
- Ability to work under pressure, to plan and prioritize your work
- Very presentable and high integrity.
Qualified candidates can send their CVs and application letters to [email protected] by 16th August 2016. Indicate your current and expected salary.
Interviews are on-going.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
We do not charge the successful candidate for the recruitment.