Performers Rights Society of Kenya (PRISK) is a Collective Management Organizations (CMO) licensed by the Kenya Copyright Board under Section 46 (2) of the Copyright Act 2001, to represent performers of audio and audio-visual works.
We are seeking a suitably qualified person to fill the position of Management Accountant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly management accounts and budgets.
- Maintenance of general ledger and fixed assets register
- Managing and capturing financial transactions in QuickBooks
- Processing petty payments, cash expenditures and petty cash reconciliations
- Processing bank payments and reconciliations
- Preparation of the payroll
- Managing investments
- Clearance of licensing documents and making allocations on the bank statements
- Processing licensing agents reconciliations and payments
- Preparation of annual tax deduction cards (Form P9A) and W/H tax certificates
- Drafting suitable financial management policies
- Carry out continuous audits and internal reviews of expenditures against budgets
- Coordinate annual audits and liaison with external auditors
- Provide technical accounting support and interpretation to management
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related assignments/tasks as required
- Any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by management
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Accounting/Finance option) from a recognized institution
- CPA (K)
- At least 3 years’ experience in a busy computerized accounting environment
- Proficiency in use of QuickBooks and Microsoft Office suite.
- The person should be of High integrity
- Team player.
- Excellent accounting and book keeping principles
How to Apply
If you believe you possess the above requirements, please submit your resume and application letter to: [email protected]
All applications must be delivered on or before Friday, 19th August 2016.
The subject of the email should be “MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT JOB”