Resolution Insurance Company Ltd is a general insurer offering innovative and responsive insurance solutions.
We have learned to adapt in this constantly changing society, and develop comprehensive products that are relevant to our clients.
We currently have over 60,000 members in our fold and have partnered with over 500 medical service providers across East Africa; a strong network of hospitals, clinics and doctors.
The Resolution Insurance brand is energetic and trendy.
In pursuit of our ambitious growth plan, we are looking to fill the below position in our Underwriting Department.
The Underwriting Executive’s overall purpose is to to vet that the correct information has been captured and drafting of correct membership documents
- To ensure that policy documents are prepared and dispatched on time.
- Receive cards from card processing and monitor that membership cards are printed accurately and efficiently.
- To ensure all members processed have cards printed before dispatch is done
- Prepare individual renewal invitation letters, follow up with medical underwriting on loaded members and any conditions that need to be capped at renewal and dispatch them 60 days before member’s renewal date.
- Assign and communicate with client relations function on the new corporate clients that have come on board
- To ensure all benefit write ups tally with the information captured in the system and liaise with medical underwriting/pricing while preparing the contract
- Reconciliation of contracts dispatched verses signed contracts received from clients
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma in Business Studies or related field
- At least 3 months relevant work experience.
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Attention to detail and high accuracy levels
- Ability to work responsibly with or without direct supervision.
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly make your application through our CAREERS page on www.resolution.co.ke by COB, Thursday 11th August 2016
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.