Sheer Logic is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for the Safe-Care Quality Officer position for one of our clients.
The successful candidate shall offer ongoing support to facilities by conducting: Situation Analysis, basic Safe-Care assessments, developing Quality Improvement Plans (QIPs), Monitoring and Evaluation to ensure that the QIPs are implemented and ensuring facilities reach an overall improvement in the quality of healthcare services.
Key Result Areas
Key Result Areas
- The Safe-Care process methodology will entail direct field visits to our client’s Social Franchises to carry out the assessments. The assessment will be carried out using the Safe-Care tools i.e. Situation Analysis tool, Safe-Care Basic tool and the Safe-Care Advanced tool. Assessment in each facility will take a day.
- After the assessment, data will be entered into the AfriDB database by a data clerk and reviewed by the Safe-Care Quality Officer (SCO) before it is uploaded. After uploading it will be reviewed by the PharmAccess Foundation team of reviewers and approved.
- A Quality Improvement Plan (QIP) will then be developed by the Officer and on approval from the PAF team, a report is generated from the database which is then discussed with the respective facility.
- Monitoring and evaluation of the implementation process will be done quarterly and progress of the implementation updated in the AfriDB database by the Officer.
- On complete implementation of the QIP activities, the officer will make a follow up assessment and after data entry and approval a certificate of improvement will be issued.
- Work with our client’s Quality Assurance Team and Social Franchise Coordinators to integrate Safe-Care with Quality Assurance Framework.
- Work with MSK Health Financing team to prioritize Amua Facilities accreditation by NHIF.
- Sensitization of facilities on SafeCare.
- Conducting SafeCare situation analysis assessment.
- Conducting SafeCare 1st (Baseline) assessment.
- Data entry, review and approval (PAF).
- Development of the quality improvement plans.
- Dissemination of the quality improvement plans.
- Follow up visits to monitor the implementation of the QIP activities.
- Conducting follow up assessments.
- Training and experience on SafeCare Methodology (A Must)
- Degree in Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Diploma in Clinical Health or Nursing from a recognized institution.
- Expertise and experience in Public Private Partnerships.
- Demonstrated success in leading, managing and coordinating technical assistance teams.
- Good interpersonal and relationship-building competencies, coupled with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and technical proficiency with MS Excel and PowerPoint, as well as with statistical software.
- Energetic, forward thinking, creative person with intellectual depth and high ethical standards.
- Fluency in English required.
- Ability to travel for 70 %of the time across the country.
- Motor vehicle driving skills.
How to Apply
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 19th August 2016 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: [email protected] clearly marking “Safe-Care Quality Officer” on the subject line
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted