Securex - Empowering Success
Is leading your forte?
At Securex, it’s not just security, it’s about creating freedom by making everyday life easier
We believe in doing ‘Whatever it takes’ to ensure that our stakeholders are satisfied. Our family bond is very visible to not only us but also our clientele as we are not merely a team, ‘We are family’
Hence, we are looking for leaders who are ready and willing to live by our values whilst succeeding the company’s core purpose and vision to fill up the position of:
Job Title: GM – Customer Experience
Is This You?
- Is your smile and humor contagious?
- Do you love events and outdoor activities?
- Do you love talking and sharing experiences?
- Are you able to convince someone to do something they wouldn’t want to do?
- Do you like the latest gadgets?
- Do you consider less is more only when more is too much?
- Is your eye for details comparable with an eagle’s?
- Does your appearance and grooming matter to you?
- Does losing bother you?
- Do you dream big?
If your answer to 80% of the questions above is yes, we are looking for you.
At Securex we are big on attitude. We are looking for an aggressive individual who will oversee the design and implementation of customer care activities aimed at acquiring, growing and deepening customer relationships as well as drive profitable volume growth through new business acquisition and maximizing both new and existing customer engagement.
The Roles & Responsibilities
- Review, enhance, implement and manage the organization’s customer care policies, procedures, standards, and strategies.
- Develop and measure customer experience performance indicators to determine the effectiveness of all customer care activities as well highlight the corrective actions required to enhance the experience and improve the Net Promoter Score.
- Oversee Relationship management by developing and implementing activities and initiatives such as client visits and forums that provide for proactive identification and timely resolution of client issues.
- Oversee the smooth running of the contact centre and ensure the help desk fulfils the companies promise of 2 hours response, 24 hours resolution
- Implementation of service recovery to enhance retention of clients as well as improve the Net Promoter Score.
- Measure and monitor customer satisfaction through satisfaction Surveys, mystery calls and visits.
- Oversee monthly preparation and review of customer experience reports and statistics and in conjunction with other unit heads and ensure implementation of corrective actions aimed at enhancing customer experience
- Harness current technical skills and apply new knowledge to management of tasks for the improvement of customer care activities, making use of the resources at hand
- Provide guidance on internal communication and escalation of complaints and feedback
- Resolve escalated customer complaints and provide timely feedback to the clients.
- Provide Service delivery personnel with guidance on handling complex client issues to ensure effective and efficient resolution.
- Develop and maintain a constructive and cooperative working relationships with other departments and stakeholders.
- Collaborate and communicate knowledge (e.g., market information, customer insights, trends, etc.) across the business on a regular basis using a standardized format.
- Manage customer experience related projects
- Drive profitable volume growth through cross sell and upsell by maximizing both new and existing customer engagement.
- Deepen existing relationships and grow share of wallet / potential value within Securex
- Develop and maintain departments budget annually
- Develop initiatives aimed at ensuring that the contact Centre and customer experience as a whole supports and adds value beyond regular customer care activities to other Business units such as Sales, marketing, Revenue collection etc.
Training & Development
- Champion the embedment of service culture across the organization
- Through guidance and coaching, empower customer experience staff to handle complex client issues effectively and efficiently
- Interview, select, coach, train, manage performance and develop customer experience personnel and other service delivery staff.
- Periodic soft skills training of all client facing staff
- Provide Support to Branches ( Uganda, Tanzania & Mombasa) on customer care activities
- Ensure compliance with customer care and Securex policies and procedures.
- Ensure adherence to ISO quality assurance policy and OSHA health and safety policy.
Key Competencies / Skills / Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any Social Science or Business Management discipline with a minimum of second class honors upper division or equivalent.
- Minimum B- in KCSE or equivalent
- Seven to nine years of experience in customer care, a minimum three of which should be at Senior Management level, preferably in the security industry
- Experience in the implementation and management of customer care strategies, policies and process
- Working knowledge of multiple functions including customer care, sales, marketing, business development and innovation
- Ability to manage high performance through people
- Accomplished analytical and decision making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, including report writing
- Workforce planning to align the needs of the function to that of the organization as a whole in view of its customer care needs
- Sound knowledge of business process reengineering, project, programme and change management methodologies and their application.
- Ability to translate company policy, direction and strategic objectives into practical plans and action.
- Able to mentor and coach stakeholders in achieving overall customer care goals.
- Be a positive influencer by demonstrating ethical behaviour, instilling pride, gaining respect and trust and championing equality and diversity.
- Inspire motivation by setting a vision, driving high standards, being optimistic about delivering goals and giving staff a strong sense of purpose.
- Create an intellectually stimulating environment by challenging assumptions, taking managed risks, running with staff ideas, creatively seeking out and introducing best practice, nurturing and developing independent thinkers committed to learning and development.
- Effective financial planning and budget management skills with knowledge of risk management methodology and techniques
- Working collaboration and actively promote partnerships, building effective relationships and resolve conflict, developing and promoting customer focused solutions, managing conflicting and competing priorities effectively, with resilience to keep management performance on track during periods of uncertainty and change.
Send your cover letter and CV to [email protected] clearly indicating on the email heading: ‘Application for the role of GM – Customer Experience’.
Application deadline is COB 31st August 2016
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.